[chrony-users] AW: chronyc: Update by "trimrtc" not refelected in rtcfile ?

I found a possible, but really ugly hackish workaround: After the RTC
files has been written ("trimrtc") and chronyd has been terminated, I
set the 3rd parameter in /etc/chrony.rtc (offset) to "0.0". When chronyd
starts again (chronyd -s) I have the benefit of the RTC drift data,
but the system time is not falsely adjusted by the offset in the RTC file.

Thomas

---