Re: AW: AW: [chrony-users] chrony: Use of RTC trimming together with ntpdate: A Bad Thing ?

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Ed W wrote:

I'm building something completely different, but I have similar
requirements to try and get accurate time at boot for an unattended
router type device.  I'm also considering including a BlueNext GPS that
appears to come in around the $16 mark (if someone knows of a cheaper
source for USB GPS units then interested to hear?)

With or without antenna? And how do you get the timing info out? (usb is not
so good at interrupts)

---