|Re: [chrony-dev] Patch: avoid infinite select() loop on chronyc|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-dev Archives
- To: <chrony-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chrony-dev] Patch: avoid infinite select() loop on chronyc
- From: Cristian Gafton <gafton@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:42:18 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=amazon.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; q=dns/txt; s=amazon201209; t=1512499357; x=1544035357; h=date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references: mime-version; bh=kKxR7VluvE2y4y3gaymOczeE9kOB487TdurLiq5vBLk=; b=Sxj7+sWfmnAVLJ9LvcBtw+gOQP1pjEawLHi6nhmGP9qEnFaITpQH+0GN Z/zJndXAiN7RUchQpdeHoDi0nWEFahx6b7zeARX8n2lilYFrcuC7C7uFu IwqvWhOL6IZ/hUxHyYP99oNcI7fHBsOyCL0885/v9TuBJaVVgyKDyDEEY Q=;
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
I think it could immediatelly return from the function with zero if
select() failed (and errno is not EINTR?). In normal operation when
the server is or is not responding, it's not expected to fail.
This is now in git. Thanks for the report!
Thank you for the fast turnaround. Patch looks OK as a fix the
issue I observed.
To unsubscribe email chrony-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.