Re: [chrony-dev] Patch: avoid infinite select() loop on chronyc

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:

I think it could immediatelly return from the function with zero if
select() failed (and errno is not EINTR?). In normal operation when
the server is or is not responding, it's not expected to fail.

This is now in git. Thanks for the report!

Thank you for the fast turnaround. Patch looks OK as a fix the issue I observed.

Thanks,

--
Cristian