Re: [chrony-dev] SW/HW timestamping on Linux

Unfortunately, I’ve not yet received any response on the Intel list. While it’s quite clear that both the i211 and i354 require some compensation, I don’t have a good way to determine it other than by shots in the dark. The i211 seems to correspond with the i210 correction parameters, so I am currently using those for the i210, but the i354 is completely different. Still at it.

Denny