Re: [chrony-dev] SW/HW timestamping on Linux

Yes, the general server that I refer to, and which the graphs are from, is fairly active on the primary nic. It’s the network log server, does some DB, etc.

On the quiet system, the change has much less impact. But it was the general server that I was frequently seeing small spikes on.

I can certainly load the network a lot more if you would find it beneficial for me to test that.

Denny