Re: [chrony-dev] 1.24-pre1

2009/12/17 John Hasler <jhasler@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Bill writes:
>> The manual at http://www.chrony.tuxfamily.org/manual.html is an older
>> version (eg it has no writeup on the refclock). It should probably be
>> replaced with the current chrony.texi in the 1.24-pre1 distro.
>
> I think that the manual on the site should apply to the current release,
> which is 1.23 at present.  It probably should clearly say so, though.

The structure of the site is free to be changed.

Maybe it would be better to call the file manual-${version}.html to
make it clear which version it's for (and to allow for multiple
versions' copies to exist), have links to the manuals on the download
page from each version's subsection, then figure out how to put in a
shortcut link to the "current" version.