Re: Changes for 4.0-RC2

Hi All,

Regarding the issue with link. To solve it, one needs to update 10 files (at least I have identified this many of them), just to update this single link.
I suggest to convert all remaining pages to php and to prepare single file for header and footer and then include it in all files where it is relevant. This way it will be consistent across pages and easier to maintain.
I'd call the files header.hmtl and footer.html and store them in the main directory for each translation.

BTW, while translating the site to Polish I have came across a few other issues:
for example: keywords tag in mailing-list.html has lang set to "fr".

And on main page there is a sentence:
"You may also want to become an official sponsor via mouthly donation or by provide us some hardware or server resources."
I believe it should be "monthly donation" and "by providing us".

Regards,
Pawel