Re: Changes for 4.0-RC2

Hi all,

just a question - would it be better to test RC2 one week just
intern, before it is anounced on the website?

and then perhaps a bug page for RC2 in doc, just to avoid double posts
and answers in the forum?

I can test Geode, Via C3, Via Eden (Christophe did you change
something?), PII, PIII with intel grafic, Centrino with Radeon + Tridend
grafik, Athlon XP with NV7050

something else - the English Website http://www.slitaz.org/en still
links to  http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc/  but it should be

http://doc.slitaz.org/en:start