Von : eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum : 28/07/2023 - 02:19 (MS)
An : hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff : Re: [hatari-users] removal of --midi-in and --midi-out options

Allright, I see.

I forgot to mention that I was testing v2.3.1 and v2.4.1 on 2 different
linux distributions, so it seems the option disappeared because the
2.4.1 I used was compiled with portmidi.

So on archlinux, hatari is compiled with portmidi,

and on nixos without. good to know ;-)

I just compiled hatari without portmidi, and the option is there again ;-)

Problem solved, and thank you, this was solved really fast.

Eric