[hatari-users] removal of --midi-in and --midi-out options

Hello !

First of all, thanks for hatari, it is a wonderful piece of software.

The ability to run a .prg file directly, as well as MIDI support, are very useful features to help debug.

I noticed that these 2 options disappeared between hatari v2.3.1 and v2.4.1

--midi-in

--midi-out

I know I can chose real MIDI devices as input or output using the GUI, but previously I was able to communicate between hatari and a specific software, just using files

(I was using --midi-in /tmp/midiIN --midi-out /tmp/midiOUT)

Now with newer versions I found no way of doing this.

Is there a workaround/a hack that I could use ?

Thank you

Eric

https://www.theotherdays.net