Re: [hatari-users] removal of --midi-in and --midi-out options

When Hatari is built with PortMidi, MIDI devices are defined by port names in the GUI (and config file). PortMidi expects data for those devices to be real MIDI data!

Only when Hatari is compiled *without* PortMidi, there are --midi-in and --midi-out device file options (and Hatari does not care what data is transferred through them).

Currently Hatari does not support both at the same time, it needs to be built separately for each use-case. As real MIDI device use-case is much more common, releases are built with PortMidi for Mac.

	- Eero