Re: [eigen] choosing a mascot?

Thank you _a lot_ for the updated sketch.

It's great that you drew the same owl in several different settings for
different parts of the Wiki. I love the "bugs" and "todo" ones, in addition
to the "professor" and "engineer" ones that we discussed. They're all great.

Maybe take the "silly professor" at the top-right and make it a little merrier
(not sillier). Right now it looks almost sad. I care because this owl
represents exactly what I've been looking for.

David is sending bunches of owls while Ronnie is sending isolated ones. So
it's not easy making a fair comparison.

However, we are only selecting the main mascot. Elsewhere on the website we
can use all the other owls. The main mascot must anyway be either a professor
or an engineer. Which both Ronnie and David have sent.

To answer Christian's question: OK, I'll upload the candidates and send a mail
with links to them.

So I think that I will upload 4 contenders:
- Ronnie's last professor
- Ronnie's last posting, the engineer (which I like better than any other by
Ronnie)
- I will split David's new image, extracting the professor at top-right(unless
you send a merrier one) and the engineer at bottom-right. For reference only,
I'll also upload David's unmodified new image.

So one will really choose between individual drawings, not between artists.