Re: [eigen] choosing a mascot?

On Sunday 06 April 2008 11:27:29 Benoît Jacob wrote:
> Maybe take the "silly professor" at the top-right and make it a little
> merrier (not sillier). Right now it looks almost sad. I care because this
> owl represents exactly what I've been looking for.

I just realized that I was formerly seeing your image at 46% zoom. As it is
quite large, my browser defaulted to a small zoom level.

Now that I see it at original size, I can see that your professor doesn't look
too sad.

One further thought, I really is a great idea to have sent such a 'family' of
owls. It's nice to see how well your owl adapts to various jobs, while
visibly remaining the same owl.