Re: [vhffs-dev] New VHFFS website

Le Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 01:08:36PM +0200, Benoît Audouard :
> I was looking for pages like these ones :
> http://vhffs.org/old/wakka.php?wiki=ArchiFonctionnelle

This one is too dependant of a hostinf system (Tuxfamily), and is not
very useful I think.

> http://vhffs.org/old/wakka.php?wiki=ComparisonHosting

On the one hand, this document is very interesting. It shows advantages
and drawbacks of each hosting system. On the other hand, it is too
polemic. That is why I prefer open a community section, and let you add
it into this section. This sort of document will be better in a
community section, when users can put their own documents and publish
their own benchmarks.

--
 Julien