Re: [vhffs-dev] New VHFFS website

Le Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 03:53:46PM +0200, Benoit Audouard :
> I'd like access to it + access to the content of the old wiki to see which
> pages would fit in the new version.

Actually, nobody except developpers will have an account on the main
website. However, I will make a "community" section, and some people
from the community will be able to change the content of this section.
In your case, it is better to have an access to the community section. I
will give you an access as soon as I finished it.

Moreover, I will try to put the old wiki online.

Cheers,

--
 Julien