[dev] New developers to timebreach project

Hi everybody,
at the moment which Supinfo students finish there school work on Time
Breach project, we have new developers contributors like Ronghster, and
indian student.

Think to give your salutations to this new contributors on
http://www.timebreach.org

As far as i'm concern i restart my dev contribution after 29 june 2007,
because i've many work and exam at the moment.

Thanks for Supinfo students contributions.
I hope you are interested in continue during this summer to work on our
project.

If not you could unsubscribe to this mailing list (read,
http://timebreach.org/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=3#q13 ).

If you're interested in continue without evaluation Time Breach
adventure, please send a message to this mailing list, and think to
subscribe on http://www.timebreach.org .

Best regards,
--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre