From: CABROL PERALES Alexandre <alexandre.cabrolperales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dev] [Graphic Engine] Graphic Engine (GOA) Well Compiled on x86_64
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:47:59 +0200

I'just compiled graphic engine on AMD64/Gentoo.

I commited it in game_engine branch (i work on).

Then i merged it in softwares/trunk.

Needed for compilation:

Linux + Eclipse IDE + CDT + Subclipse + Opengl Acceleration

dev-games/ogre sdl cegui  cg  devil -double-precision -examples -openexr
threads

dev-games/cegui  opengl devil -doc -examples xerces-c

You can chanckout directly trunk and compile it by right click on
project -> build.

Please create a branch like game_engine if you start to work on.

For explanation on how create a branch from a softwares/trunk read
svnbook chapter "Branching and Merging" and look at Subclipse.tigris.org
Manual.

Before start to work you have to branch from softwares/trunk to
softwares/branches/graphic_engine

This action start copmile-all from ant-script which compile 3 empty
Application:

- Server.bin
- World.bin
- Client.bin

Client.bin include GOA and compile it.

I let you look project structure.

(Mysticbit, i'll create your account in next days).

Good work and have fun.

First goal about Graphic Engine for the moment is:

- translate source code comments in english
- make an argouml diagram of existing structure.

Regards,
--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--