[dev] [Central-Server][World-Server][Client] First mission

Hi Softwares' Team.

You're first mission is engage!

We seek to create multipalteform softwares.

For that we need to test Thread system in Softwares.

http://boost.org is a famous multiplateform c++ library that offer many
multiplateform features as thread classes.

Your first goal (if you accept it) is to test in your main files
(ServerMain.cpp,ClientMain.cpp,WorldMain.cpp) Boost threads features.

For that think to create your team branch from trunk (in svn repository
http://dev.labo-linux.org/timebreach/svn).

from softwares/trunk to softwares/branches/server
or
from softwares/trunk to softwares/branches/world
or
from softwares/trunk to softwares/branches/client

one branch by software team development.

If you want you can also create your own branch like:

from softwares/trunk to softwares/branches/nickname

Think to correctly read svnbook's chapter about branching and merging,
O.S.T.D.C. and Subclipse plugin documentation.

If you need help you can contact me by mail, irc, or instant messaging:
see http://timebreach.org/userinfo.php?uid=1

Regards,

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre