[xmoto-dev] Re: [xmoto-news] X-Moto 0.3.0 is out

i'm behind a proxy, i cannot access your files.
I'll be free friday evening to fix all that.
Note that if you didn't get last levels recently, you could have your theme out
of date. Try to update your theme to see if it fixes the problem.
(can you send me the files attached to my email personnally ?)

Nicolas