Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: xmoto not work

That's not the same problem.
Rasmus, you got this pb because you didn't play xmoto from a long time but you
already update your theme. Then, you had an old theme, for new levels. To fix
it, you had just to get all levels or update the theme. However I know it make
xmoto crash.
Here the problem is that :
fopen("C:\Documents and Settings\Käyttäjä/.xmoto/xm.db") works
sqlite_open("C:\Documents and Settings\Käyttäjä/.xmoto/xm.db") won't work

probably du to the special chars.
I try to find more precisions.

However, can you create a new user on your machine without theses chars just to
confirm that the problem.

Nicolas