Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: xmoto not work

Hi mika,
I'd suggest you to uninstall the old xmoto first. When I upgraded to
0.3.0 I got some weird crashes too... When I tried loading a level it
would only display a single frame and then it would crash. Furthermore
the new quick-play icons was displayed without textures.

The (real) log didn't say anything useful, but it works like a charm
after I uninstalled the old one first.

I don't know how you can save your old highscores and stuff though.