|Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: xmoto not work|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/xmoto-dev Archives
- To: xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: xmoto not work
- From: "Rasmus Neckelmann" <neckelmann@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:47:00 +0200
- Cc: mikakes@xxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=qRxnMjlN5IuTJxPh4fluPPyCxHeYBx9C2mwcrs4tyv7fHwqU1JF72wjIsYuetBywhE3Mf67QCrKZ1vhADe/ULBKb/b3HylCUwtdgeNLpi+qKSeuDGDBr8cJrWMyE1x+mHYz4BBHXpH11Adw+T57N5bzGs6vUQZkWey+fTW4MV+U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=MbFOVNoMTozP9GQzTSOqhFl2u+YObHK7b+Xcp3CMu7zTOsLH9HzuhD4FShDHHgZ1l3j5yGBGeJGRgHq1m5g8LYtWFGa2Z0IVWNAOkhmT53JJHZwzt3WS4G/pWPIE+ts0FKIHpCIed/BFG3hjIwlX/uv5Jlg0tYlAgY1kOSJsP4w=
I'd suggest you to uninstall the old xmoto first. When I upgraded to
0.3.0 I got some weird crashes too... When I tried loading a level it
would only display a single frame and then it would crash. Furthermore
the new quick-play icons was displayed without textures.
The (real) log didn't say anything useful, but it works like a charm
after I uninstalled the old one first.
I don't know how you can save your old highscores and stuff though.
On 6/15/07, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
this is not the good log. This is a log from 0.2.7
Note that since 0.3.0, under windows, files are saved under c:/documents and
settings/your_user/.xmoto or something similar if your documents and settings
path is not the same. (you have the path in your error message)
According to me, there is two possibilities for the problem :
or you have not write to write into .xmoto
or there is a bug with libsqlite and special chars.
can you open "c:/documents and settings/kayttaja/.xmoto" and list me the files
inside of it. If there is a xmoto.log, can you send me it.
Quoting Rasmus Neckelmann <neckelmann@xxxxxxxxx>:
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Mika Keskinen <mikakes@xxxxxx>
> Date: Jun 14, 2007 6:44 AM
> Subject: xmoto not work
> To: neckelmann@xxxxxxxxx
> I downloaded that new Xmoto version but that is not working. Here is
> log file to you. I hope you can solve my problem. Because this game is
> so awesome.
> When I start game, it crash, and this message appear.
> Regards Mika
> mvh Rasmus Neckelmann
mvh Rasmus Neckelmann