[xmoto-dev] Fwd: would you like to...

----- Forwarded message from Ville Lahdenvuo <tuhoojabotti@xxxxxxxxx> -----
    Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:18:38 +0300
    From: Ville Lahdenvuo <tuhoojabotti@xxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: would you like to...
      To: "nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx" <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx>

Have a PIE script that allows you to play x-moto with your wiimote For
running the script you need just GlovePIE programmable Emulator and
bluesoleil for connecting the mote and usb bluetooth thumb drive. I scripted
the code my self XD. (don't worry it wasn't hard! XD) So in the wiki there
is how to use wiimote and joystick to play x-moto XD
answer me if you're interested...

----- End forwarded message -----