Re: [xmoto-dev] gfx stuff

@Manu

I am working on your sprite stuff, but I am asking myself how to realize
it best.
If you want to use tubes that are more or less variable in width an
height, I should make tilable gfx, but that again makes it hard to
create some really nice looking stuff. I could also create bottom and
top of tubes as a gfx segment, but then you would have to place it as a
sprite exactly over a block with the same size.
Did you think about how to do it?
What especially do you want to have as sprites?

sprites from the first level of super mario bros 3.
for the pipes, it's a good idea.

@both

In the forum a guy gave a link to some music stuff. I didnt like what he
linked directly, but on the website theres probably few nice stuff
located. But I still dont want to listen to hours of synthesizer music.
Maybe you can also have a look at it.

can't hear it from work.