From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxx>
To: aero_super@xxxxxxxxx; xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2007 9:13:37 AM
Subject: Re: xmoto

Hi,
i know that this problem exists, because somebody told me it. But, if
you could send the files (screenshot + the theme files) to reproduce the
problem, i could have a look at it.

Nicolas

Hi,
I just need a bit help:
I have decided to start making my own X-Moto theme. Till now, it was
very funny!
I changed some parts of the driver and other graphics too. But now I?ve
run into a small problem, and I don?t kwon how to fix it:
When I put my own pictures of UI->TitleBL,BR,TL,TR, there?s a kind of
black line between the pictures. I don?t know if the error is at my side
but I can give you another example: the benmoto theme.
There is also a strange black line between the 4 images of the benmoto
background.
I have also noticed that this reacts differently to the various screen
resolution (my is 1280x1024).
I would realy appreciate help.
My e-mail address is aero_super@xxxxxxxxx.
If you need screenshots or more information please ask.
I hope i can soon upload my theme to you when I?m finished!

regards,
Christian Zommerfelds (or aeRo :))

PS: I realy like X-Moto! It?s by far my favorite game! ;)

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

--- End Message ---