[xmoto-dev] Xmoto on mingw

it works.
i manage to compile xmoto and xmoto-edit with mingw !
bye bye microsoft visual.
Moreover, i cross compile them from my linux box, then, bye bye windows... i
think that next packages will be a simple .zip containing the files. Then, to
make new version nicer to just unzip, we have to use Documents And settings dir
so that people just unzip and launch, instead of copying their old file into the
dir.

I've committed nothing. I'll do it in the next days and make xmoto-edit 1.0 out
this week.

Nicolas