[xmoto-dev] GUI frame texture

Hi

in the GUI.cpp the gui elements for a frame top left right and bottom
are defined as being 8x8 pixel wide. in order to draw them correctly
on sdl I need to scale them until the right size is reached. My codes
does this on the full texture. This give me the following problem that
if a line it to be 600 pixel i need to scale the texture 75 times and
this it to much. In this case the texture is 256 pixel wide. I want to
change the
code in GUI.cpp so that a larger part of the texture is used for
drawing the horizontal and vertical line. This works just fine with
the default texture but might give problems with other textures.

I have committed this code, if it gives problems please let me know.

greetings