[xmoto-dev] pre xmoto 0.2.3

I'll have a look to lists.
I'll have a look to slow refreshing on add/delete favorite (quite easy to fix)
I'll have a look to the recent suggestions about the packs
And then, i'll make xmoto 0.2.3 out. (probably next week)

i'm working on adding the keywords. I'm doing the website part.
i have a new idea : like for favorite levels : watches levels. To be alerted
when the highscore of one level change (because somebody stole me it for
example)

> Well, I talked with him about it a long time ago, and was pretty clear
> about my opinion. (That is, there's really no reason to commercialize
> any parts of xmoto).
ok

keesj, don't hesitate to give your opinion.

Nicolas