Re: [wikiss-users] Bug FS#16 - Mauvaise interprétation des cellules avec un chiffre

Hello everybody,

btw, I have tried to download the plugin, but it gives a 404 error
http://cdadhemar.free.fr/wikiss/wkp_Translate.tar.gz
is where I'm trying it, though

Sorry, the location has changed and I did not notified for the changes !
Here is the new place : http://cdadhemar.free.fr/projects/wikiss/plugins/wkp_Translate.tar.gz

anyway, I've seen it in action, and it looks great :))))

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunatly I did not have all the time I wanted to develope this plugin.
The page translation feature is still in developement, but I am quite close to a result :-)
I will publish my work soon.

Cheers and happy new year to all of you !
Chicha