Re: [wikiss-users] Bug FS#16 - Mauvaise interprétation des cellules avec un chiffre

On Nov/27/2007, Charles-Henri d'Adhémar wrote:

>    If you want to help with the translation please see the link provided by
>    JSS which refers to my plugin,
>    and use the file en.php in the translations directory to build a file
>    es.php. You can also write a ca.php (for catalan) as you seem to be
>    catalan too ;-)

I'll do it asap ;))

btw, I have tried to download the plugin, but it gives a 404 error
http://cdadhemar.free.fr/wikiss/wkp_Translate.tar.gz
is where I'm trying it, though

anyway, I've seen it in action, and it looks great :))))

>    Muchas gracias y hasta luego !

:D

--
Javi Polo - DrSlump - Registered Linux User #87882 http://drslump.org/