Re: [wikiss-users] Bug FS#16 - Mauvaise interprétation des cellules avec un chiffre

Hello Javi,

Welcome to the list.

> je suis Javi et je suis from l'espagne (barcelona). J'ai començe
> utiliser Wikiss et je veux de participer dans ce liste
> je m'excuse parce que je ne parle rien français, et on avance j'ecrire
> anglais :)
I wish I could speak Spanish as you speak French :)

> now that I've been introduced, I'd like to 'fix' a bug on the tables
> plugin.
> I made it mandatory to add the ',' character if you want to set
> colspan/rowspan, so instead of doing it:
Thank you very much, I will add this to next release, and in svn as
soon as possible.

> by the way, I've translated to spanish the help pages for wikiss and the tables plugin, so if anyone wants them just ask for them ;)
Yes, I'm quite interested. For now there is a unofficial/unfinished
plugin for translations (dev by Charles-Henri
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/wikiss-users/2007/10/msg00033.html
)
And I have work to do on it. He surely appreciate some help on translations..

best regards
JJL

--
http://kubuntu.free.fr/blog