Re: [wikiss-users] Bug FS#16 - Mauvaise interprétation des cellules avec un chiffre

Ola Javi !
Hello Everybody !
Bonjour tout le monde !

Thank you for your help on the translation !

As JJS told you I am working on a translation plugin.
I had a lot of work those times so I could not work on this plugin as much as I wished ! I hope I will be able to deliver the final translation plugin (interface + pages) for christmas !

Anyway Wikiss interface translation plugin works very well (see http://cdadhemar.free.fr for an example).
If you want to help with the translation please see the link provided by JSS which refers to my plugin,
and use the file en.php in the translations directory to build a file es.php. You can also write a ca.php (for catalan) as you seem to be catalan too ;-)

If you have any question regarding this plugin I will be please to help !

Muchas gracias y hasta luego !
Chicha

2007/11/27, JJL <buggerone@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Javi,

Welcome to the list.

> je suis Javi et je suis from l'espagne (barcelona). J'ai començe
> utiliser Wikiss et je veux de participer dans ce liste
> je m'excuse parce que je ne parle rien français, et on avance j'ecrire
> anglais :)
I wish I could speak Spanish as you speak French :)

> now that I've been introduced, I'd like to 'fix' a bug on the tables
> plugin.
> I made it mandatory to add the ',' character if you want to set
> colspan/rowspan, so instead of doing it:
Thank you very much, I will add this to next release, and in svn as
soon as possible.

> by the way, I've translated to spanish the help pages for wikiss and the tables plugin, so if anyone wants them just ask for them ;)
Yes, I'm quite interested. For now there is a unofficial/unfinished
plugin for translations (dev by Charles-Henri
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/wikiss-users/2007/10/msg00033.html
)
And I have work to do on it. He surely appreciate some help on translations.

best regards
JJL

--
http://kubuntu.free.fr/blog