Re: [wifi-radar] Running tests

On Tue, May 20, 2014 1:38 am, Sean Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, May 11, 2014 2:14 pm, Andrew Grigorev wrote:
>>
>> 1. How do you run tests on your current wifi-radar master?
>
> From the wifiradar source root:
>
> PYTHONPATH=. python ./setup.py test -s test/unit -p "*.py"
>
> I'm typing the above from memory, so it may be wrong, but it's close. I
> really should add this command to the Makefile.
>
>> 2. Could you add test/data/mock-scan-001.txt to git, please?
>
> Oops, I'll look into that.  I won't have a chance to push that until at
> least May 21.

I pushed several commits to master that add mock-scan-001.txt, setup.py,
and a "make test" command.  More importantly, I cloned into a new tree and
I made sure running tests worked in there.

Thank you for your error report.  It helped me find these other problems
with test running for other developers.

--

Sean