Re: [uruk] [help]Gajim Unable to load SSL certificates from file /usr/share/gajim/src

hi
its seme you must Download the SSL Cert and put it in usr/share/gajim/src
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.