[uml-devel-fr] Feedbacks 0.0

ce dessous le mail ke jai envoye' a la ML d'umbrello pour avoir des retours:

Hello everyone,

We (Toulouse University students in France) have been working on Umbrello since last October and according to our planning, we still have few weeks remaining before finishing.

For that matter, we would like to have some feedbacks from you, regarding our branch "/branches/work/isi-umbrello/" and the new features we had implemented (the new Undo/Redo and the new UML2.0 widget).

Your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for attention.

Best regards,

--
Isi-Umbrello Team

Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode? : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues/