Re: [taste-users] ASN.1 to SQL for C-ITS

Dear Karl,

Thanks for your interest!  Here are answers to your questions:

The current version does not support OICs, indeed. We had no request for them so far, and since it is quite a complex structure, we have to be careful - thinking of validation and maintenance, it can make the parser very complex.

Regarding the EXT_MARK error, could it be that you forgot to remove the trailing comma when you deleted the "..." extension mark ?

There is one other issue with this grammar, the fact that it contains multiple definition of the same INTEGER constant.
For example :

    HazardousLocation-AnimalOnTheRoadSubCauseCode ::= INTEGER {
        unavailable(0),

This name (unavailable) is also defined here:
    CurvatureValue ::= INTEGER {
        unavailable(30001)

This is currently detected as an error, because the code generator generates one constant per named integers, and does not apply any renaming policy.
With the ENUMERATED type, this is resolved by adding a prefix to the constants (TYPE_enumerant).

I have added a ticket in our bugtrack about this one (https://taste.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=411). We should probably manage it the same way for integer constants as we do for ENUMERATED values.

Kind regards,
Maxime

ESA - European Space Agency

Maxime Perrotin

Proba-3 Plaftorm & Payload Software Engineer

TASTE Lead Engineer
System, Software and Technology Department

ESTEC

Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands

maxime.perrotin@xxxxxxx | www.esa.int