Re: [taste-users] TASTE with RTEMS 4.12 (or maybe 5.1)

As for signals use, I am not the one behind the Ocarina/POHI middleware - which is the only one that could be doing this - so I will ask the Ocarina crew and get back to you.  A quick grep though shows a 'signal' call in at least one Leon-related TASTE driver used by POHI - the ethernet one ( https://gitrepos.estec.esa.int/taste/polyorb-hi-c/blob/master/src/drivers/po_hi_driver_leon_eth.c#L628).

Who sends this SIGPIPE which is ignored here?

This is wrong copy/paste from the Linux wrapper for the TCP/IP library. I do not think it makes sense in the context of RTEMS, I do not expect BSD socket to use this mechanism, is that correct?

Regards,