RE: [taste-users] Triggering a RASTA system running TASTE

as far as I know I can only use rtems4.8.
With this version I got the GPIOs running by going through similar steps like they are used in the file "~/tool-src/po-hi-c/src/drivers/po_hi_driver_rasta_common.c" inside a TASTE-c-function.

Simplified:
init_pci ();
BSP_pciFindDevice(...);
pci_master_enable(...);
rasta_get_gpio(...);

then I can set the GPIO registers (or read them out).

So at least I know it is possible to use them. But probably all the "init_pci" stuff is already done automatically by taste, but I do not know how to access the data structures.

At the moment I have to initialize everything by hand because I cannot access the following structs (or I do not know how I can do that):

struct gpio_reg *gpio0, *gpio1;
unsigned int bar0, bar1;
amba_confarea_type abus;
struct amba_mmap amba_maps[3];
LEON_Register_Map      *regs = (LEON_Register_Map *)0x80000000;

Summerized: I can access the gpio by initinalizing everything by hand, but I am still stuck with registering Interrupts to the gpios.

Regards,

Michael