[taste-users] Triggering a RASTA system running TASTE

Hi everybody,

I have a RASTA system running a TASTE application. This application is communicating with an outside machine over Ethernet.
Now I am thinking of synchronizing both machines over a GPIO pin.
I would like to throw an interrupt on the RASTA system when the GPIO goes high and trigger a function inside the interface view.
Does TASTE have an interface to the GPIOs of the RASTA system?

Thanks for the help!

Best regards

Michael Dumke

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Space Systems | Robert-Hooke-Str. 7 | 28359 Bremen | Germany

Michael Dumke
Telephone +49 421 24420-1262 | Telefax +49 421 24420-1120 | michael.dumke@xxxxxx
www.DLR.de