RE: [taste-users] SIGSEGV in Application

Please find enclosed the answers to your questions

Can you try with a higher stack size? 1MB is low for linux, default is actually 10MB on my systems

Rebuilt system with stack size set to 20MB. Behaviour is unchanged.

I assumed you're using the GNAT compiler provided in the VM, for native builds, is it the case?

Yes, this is the case.

Are you using big data?

Yes, the message being passed is quite big. It is a set containing up to 100 elements, which again are sequences containing 6 elements of varying complexity.

It looks like the context switch is linked to the reception of the message on the receiving task. I assume you see no more activities, right?

I see no further activities. The receiving task chokes on the message, and drags the entire application down.

Thanks for helping out ….

                Gert

Gert Caspersen

Senior Engineer, Project Manager