Re: [taste-users] SIGSEGV in Application

Hi Gert,

Found and fixed. The crash was due to a stack overflow related to the size of the messages sent by your application to the ground GUI.

The --stack option has no effect on GUI theads - it only affect the threads of the main (embedded) application, this is why increasing it did not solve the issue.

If you update TASTE, we fixed this issue by setting a higher stack size for GUI threads. Note that these threads ALWAYS run on native platform (Linux, Windows), so setting a high value is not an issue for an embedded application.

Best regards,
Maxime
PS: Many thanks to Jerome and Thanassis for helping on this one.