From: "Reder, Leonard J (3496)" <Leonard.J.Reder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "cheddar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cheddar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Watney, Garth J (3496)" <garth.j.watney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Evensen, Kenneth (5125)" <Kenneth.Evensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/03/2012 19:06
Subject: [taste-users] Where to get the latest stable Cheddar
Sent by: Listengine <listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
We are using Ocarina-2.0w and POK.  We would like to install the latest stable version of Cheddar compatible with these.
Also do I need to install the TOPCASE graphical tool first?   Which TOPCASE to use and where to download it?
Thanks for all replies,
Len
Leonard J. Reder
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Flight Software Applications
Email: reder@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone (Voice): 818-354-3639

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.