[taste-users] Ocarina/POK Questions (Partitions and Sockets)?

Hello,

I have a couple quick questions about ocarina and POK.   I am using ocarina to generate pok_c (C code) for POK.  I have a multipartition aadl model where I am binding a process to a virtual processor.   We want to know if it is possible to bind two processes to a single virtual processor and generate POK code using Ocarina.   We are attempting to demonstrate that we can relocate a process component from one partition to another.

The other question is regarding using socket connections to communicate with a POK running in qemu emulated x86.   Does POK support the socket interface?   Does ocarina generate C code for this when using AADL device component representations.   I think there is an example in the POK distribution but just wanted to ask about this.   We desire to send and receive data from a demonstration application running on POK in qemu using sockets.

Regards and thanks for all replies,

Len
Leonard J. Reder
Jet Propulsion Laboratory