[SliTaz] How does one remove links to games in maine menu?

How does one remove links to games in maine menu?

I really enjoy slitaz and it has tools to make your own flavor of slitaz. I'm researching making a flavor of slitaz for my own purposes and it will mostly be used offline. Most of the games on the games section of the main menu are not actual games installed on the slitaz system, but are just links to games on the web that get opened in a web browser. Since my system will be offline, I am wondering how I can remove them in my own slitaz. I looked into the documentation but I could not find anything having to do with editing menus.

Thank you in advance.