Re: [SliTaz] How does one remove links to games in maine menu?

Hello,

These links are installed by the webgames package:

$ tazpkg -lf webgames

Installed files by "webgames"
==============================
/usr/share/applications/2048.desktop
/usr/share/applications/alien_invasion.desktop
/usr/share/applications/arkanoid.desktop
/usr/share/applications/boulder_dash.desktop
/usr/share/applications/checkers.desktop
/usr/share/applications/chinese_checkers.desktop
/usr/share/applications/connect_four.desktop
/usr/share/applications/digger.desktop
/usr/share/applications/lode_runner.desktop
/usr/share/applications/mahjong.desktop
/usr/share/applications/mine_sweeper.desktop
/usr/share/applications/pacman.desktop
/usr/share/applications/racer.desktop
/usr/share/applications/same.desktop
/usr/share/applications/sokoban.desktop
/usr/share/applications/space_invaders.desktop
/usr/share/applications/sudoku.desktop
17 files

Remove the package to suppress all of them:
# tazpkg -r webgames

It still remains NanoChess that does not request the internet;
if you want to suppress it too, remove the package:
# tazpkg -r nanochess