[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SliTaz] VDI?
- From: Daryl Kuchay <daryl.kuchay@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:03:03 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1589234584; bh=cQWpxMX1wikAoyMHI9rutVlBjPv4Ksuqr34wprZLroo=; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To; b=F7YeAtmhuxAAJi/4Kqkl5WxQup8QrZYQREBpZUxdoRmQ0osczkaJnDX27DmhMxPuY jQmDagHQma/SC3i8hnCXch7gkHBQ/XSkCn6D/kDKm25iFxY9Py7YaeEe8mLi7Co7Ff kxOwJCmAIwDaQSevxGPX64XYws+aYPHZQTCjJ5XRkO+y4Thvb56rPf01bQTpg7ldiz dkrf44ge5D8BXP0wRtJJKYxQr9FhRQI/0IAJQiEaFq8vVQUel1ZBHnEcGE7nSOdyf9 do3mpwU/3glZd3T7iepp0BjLHwrRBzXzdymHrALeYwojuD2PAYpomIEs75HYCs0i8L PxHXKYlUxt6tg==
|Gottcha, again... Im late to the list. May I ask the model of your computer? I think I know a way to get this to work. I just want to use your computer as example. AKA Get instructions correct. |
Sent from my iPad
On May 11, 2020, at 4:59 PM, Phoenix Soul <phoenixlight101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wish to boot up with USB. Basically you plug in USB, change BIOS, boot from USB. I have followed instructions provided in the slitaz exe. But the exe will not detect the USB. I know I can't burn the latest version of slitaz, as said in docs. But the darn exe will not find my 4GB USB2.0!