Re: [SliTaz] VDI?

Why is no one helping me?!

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 9:23 AM Daryl Kuchay <daryl.kuchay@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Erjo,

Very cool! Thank you again!

Using tazlito and just spun my first gen-distro....
It finished with a message about not having isolinux binary. I added syslinux-3.82 to the package list but see from message that its not in the v4.0 package set.

Would my workaround for this be to download the package manually and place it within ~/4.0/packages directory?

Assuming I would do this with anything needed here including kernel? from within kernel build directory “make tazpkg”... I recompiled last night but want to test before finalizing config.

Oh #@! yes I see conversion tools within tazpkg this is also worth celebrating.

Conversions will make short work of my extras for TS calibration.

Would it be recommendable to change the flavor away from “core” if I am adding things that would not be in standard core offering? Adding xinput_calibrator, inputattach and a few others.

Thank you again!