[SliTaz] VDI?

Does anyone have a .vdi of Slitaz-tank?

Ive downloaded the ISO but can’t install in VM due to numerous errors. Gparted fails to make partitions. Wouldn’t start due to missing dep until I updated. Tools like lsblk and blkid are not installed. The ISO seems to favor /dev/hda which works for my overall goals however parted keeps indicating it can’t find the folder after making the partition. I need older Slitaz like kernel 3.xx for hardware goals.

Are there any guides on how to install the tank iso in to a VM? I saw on the site some mentions of VirtualBox but not what I was looking for. Looks like a really old version came as a vdi.

Thank you in advance!