Re: [SliTaz] Working on an italian translation of SliTaz System

Il 2018-01-30 11:55 Aleksej Bobylev ha scritto:
Hi Christian,

I apologize for the delay in replying.
Now I prepared initial empty files "it.po" for the main SliTaz projects for you:
you can open the file in Poedit or text editor and work on translation.
Check the latest commits: http://hg.slitaz.org/?sort=lastchange

Thank you Aleksej for your reply. I'll check the link you provided.

Current state of the SliTaz translations you can see here:
http://www.slitaz.org/i18n.php
Unfortunately it updates once a day and is not updated yet (no Italian
files there yet).

I've started just from that page to begin the translation. I've downloaded the pot file from there and now I'm using poedit to create the it.po translated files.

Usually we do not provide an account to translators.
You can post your translated "it.po" files in any convenient way for you:
to the mailing list or directly to me, compressed or uncompressed.

Thank you very much for your explanation. Until now, I've translated SliTaz Configs, TazInst and TazPanel. I'll post all these 100% completed translation files on the mailing list soon, after a final check.

I'll add your translations asap.

Thank you for your support.

Have a nice day

Sincerely,