[SliTaz] Working on an italian translation of SliTaz System

Hi all,
my name is Christian Michelini, I'm an Italian web developer.

I'm working on Italian translation of SliTaz System (not website, for now). I've cloned with Mercurial some repositories to translate (first TazInst, now almost complete).

I'll wish to know, because I'm new to SliTaz mailing list, if it is preferable to post the po translation files directly on this list (as lzma attachments), or I can use Mercurial to push new translation on the official repository (first starting with translation of TazInst). I'm also new to Mercurial but it seems nice and clear to understand.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sincerely,
Christian Michelini