Re: [SliTaz] How to compile source packages

Most source packages ask for this setting that you have reported, but there are still packages that do not compile for lack of this or that. Is there any tool for compiling these packages, for example some systems use build-essentials, and SliTaz? Just this slitaz-toolchain funciana for everything?

A maioria dos pacotes-fonte pede essa configuração que você informou, mas mesmo assim existe pacotes que não compilam por falta de isso ou aquilo outro.. Existe alguma ferramenta para compilação desses pacotes, por exemplo alguns sistemas usam o build-essentials, e o SliTaz ? Só esse slitaz-toolchain funciana pra tudo ?

> Please respond as fully as possible!

Not possible without you providing exact infos, or it will be our and your time waste. (I)

A somewhat general procedure is what most sources might have in common:
./configure
make
as root: make install

You will most often need packages like gcc, make, ...
when you install the slitaz-toolchain it will most often be OK

but again: see (I) above

Erkan